U-Spec is the leading insulation fabricator in the UK, and has been providing the widest range of ready-made products and fabrication services for nearly 20 years.
We provide insulation and other products for a wide variety applications – thermal, acoustic, fire – and in a variety of market sectors – building (domestic, commercial, new-build, refurbishment, panelised and SIPS) as well as HVAC and industry, and insulated packaging.
Our offer to TBG members is based on quick reaction to enquiries and demands of members, short lead time and no minimum order restrictions.
As a manufacturer and fabricator, we have a comprehensive offer of:
– Bespoke products tailored to you or your customers’ specific requirements
– Variations of mainstream insulation products
– Industry-standard product equivalents, where there are volume or lead-time restrictions from main manufacturers
– Experience of fabricating, and access to, almost every type of insulant – mineral wool, PIR, phenolic, EPS & XPS, polyethylene, as well as high performance VIP’s and aerogels
For the TIMBER CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY we can specifically offer:
- laminated products, such as thermal and acoustic plasterboard laminates, but with any choice of facing board, insulant and dimension, to your specification
- optimised cut-to-size board products and insulants of any description, using accurate CNC machines
- encapsulated itch-free products, such as polythene-enclosed glass wool
- cavity fire barriers for cavities in timber frame walls
All our products and manufacturing systems are fully certified – ISO9001 quality management, ISO14001 environmental management, OHSAS18001 health & safety management, and CE-marked products where appropriate
U-Spec Limited, M & D Business Park, Burtonhead Road, St Helens Merseyside WA9 5EA
Tel: + 44(0)1744 611670
Fax: +44(0)1744 20326
Mobile: +44(0)7734 508661
E-mail: email@example.com Gerry Mitchell (Head of Innovation)